Nullarbor Couch is a semi-dwarf, enhanced selection of common couch grass.
- Dark green colour which retains a good winter colour.
- Hard wearing grass.
- Low maintenance.
- Drought tolerant.
- Not frost resistant. (Loses colour under frost)
- Moderate fertiliser/mowing requirements to maintain appearance.
- Grows horizontally and forms a very firm surface.
- Used by many homeowners and for Bowling Greens and Cricket fields
- Tolerate low mowing.
- Tolerate most herbicide sprays.
Fertiliser & Laying Service
Millers Turf supply only the best fertiliser to ensure that your new lawn stays healthy. Talk to us for advice on fertilisers suitable for your lawn, lawn care tips, as well as our laying service that is available.
The more dark green colour bars indicated below, the better the results
Millers Turf also has a commercial division to manage turf solutions for local councils, private & public schools, sporting organisations and commercial developments.
New projects or renovations? Millers Turf Supplies, for all of your turf requirements.
Sir Walter Premium Turf
Millers Turf is Sydney’s premier grower and supplier of Sir Walter Premium Buffalo Turf
Millers Premium Turf
If you are looking for a premium lawn solution for your home you have found the right place. Spectacular lawn in an instant!