The Kikuyu variety of lawn has vigorous growth. Its complexion is made up of a broad leaf and is of a broad runner style. This style of lawn is not shade tolerant and requires full sun.
Kikuyu lawn, a runner grass which is vigorous and easy to grow.
- tolerant of heavy wear and traffic
- vigorous and easy to grow
- requires mowing once a week through summer
- may send runners into your garden and these will need to be trimmed off
Care and maintenance:
- full sun
- fertilise in spring with a slow release fertiliser
- fertilise again at the end of summer.
Fertiliser & Laying Service
Millers Turf Supplies supply only the best fertiliser to ensure that your new lawn stays healthy. Talk to us for advice on fertilisers suitable for your lawn, lawn care tips, as well as our laying service that is available.
Click here to contact Millers Turf Supplies.